We have been away:
- celebrating turning 8.
- enjoying a touch of quiet to sew up a few treats for the birthday girl; a toilet bag for nights away and bonnets to continue on "The Little House" theme.
- sharing photos with grandma about "the olden days" when she was a girl.
- taking in a few museums having been starved of our locals in Christchurch since the quake in February.
- Running crying from the "Earthquake House" at Te Papa after deciding they would like feeling a pretend quake.
- Playing in snow and debating if snow had been seen there in the last 50 years.
- celebrating common ground with friends not seen in many years.
- Ruby taking in what she can of the TV world and declaring her new love is Masterchef!
- celebrating family with cousins, aunties and uncles and lots of time with grandma and grandad.