knowing my place.

For a while now I have been following a group in India who are working to shift people's thinking around learning, self-transformation and cultural change.
I get excited and am encouraged when I remember the bigger picture of what we do in our daily lives; cultural transformation happens one person, one family at a time.
Read and be inspired by some of the writing here.
This video about "transitioning from schooling societies to learning societies" was taken at the "2011 Learning Societies Conference" in Himachal Pradesh in India.

Wisdom and Salt Water from Priya Ravi on Vimeo.

At times it can feel quite lonely with the life choices we make; sometimes it feels like the rest of the world is pulling in the opposite direction.
And then I watch a video like this and remember that these conversations are happening all over the world and I remember immediately and know all over again that this is my place.
I couldn't be anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment